Switchboard Upgrades in Melbourne
Cowlec has been providing Melbourne homes and businesses with electrical switchboard upgrades for many years now. Our team of licensed electricians have worked on countless electrical switchboard installations and have gained the experience necessary to resolve any type of problem that switchboards commonly experience. No matter how old your switchboard is, how it has been set up, or how complex the job is, you can rely on Cowlec’s team of switchboard electricians to get the job done promptly and safely.
Residential Switchboard Replacement
A lot of old households have porcelain fuse boards that are out-of-date and do not include an electrical safety switch. This is a fire and safety hazard that should be taken seriously. Cowlec strongly recommends that Melbourne homeowners get in touch with us to provide their property with a switchboard replacement that can help prevent electrical faults from hindering safety. A new switchboard comes with brand new safety switches and automatic trip circuit breakers that act to prevent the house’s occupants from getting electrocuted. A new switchboard will also ensure your appliances will not get damaged due to any electrical faults.
Commercial Switchboard Upgrades
Cowlec is well aware of how important it is for businesses to have a reliable and safe supply of electricity. That’s why we offer commercial switchboard replacement services to businesses in Melbourne. No matter what kind of business you run, our certified commercial electrician can help. We have the necessary training and experience in carrying out commercial switchboard upgrades and repairing all kinds of electrical mains.
Common Reasons Why Switchboard Upgrades Are Needed
- The power regularly goes out when additional appliances are turned on.
- Lights on the property flicker without any apparent cause.
- Older switchboards aren’t capable of providing the same level of electrical safety protection that modern systems can.
- Older switchboards often do not comply with current Australian electrical safety regulations.
- Old wiring may get loosened over time, which can lead to overheating issues or cause a fire to start.
- Older switchboards cannot meet modern electrical supply needs, which can cause them to overheat, make the circuit breakers trip, or become a fire risk.